Freedom, Independence, Adventure
Because Life is So Short!
Hi! We are the RV Odd Couple
We sold our house & most all possessions to hit the road and live in an RV full time with our toddler and dog.
RV Full Time Lifestyle
- Finding Land Worthy of Homesteading and Friendly to Offgrid Living
- Back on Course & Big Announcement only 42 Days Left to Easter Sunday
- Devastating Blow- Injury On Chapel Build Only 49 Days left
- Building Gods House – 57 Days Left – Will We Make it?
- How We Are Preparing in Uncertain Times (Trying to be Off Grid- Can we do it?)
Get to Know Us
Hi, we’re the RV Odd Couple, we traded in our sticks and bricks home for full time RV living. We sold all our possessions to RV full time with our toddler and dog. Our friends and family either think we’re crazy or they’re jealous.
Little do they know that full time RV life is hard. The RV world has its own unique language and there are tons to learn before you can full time RV. Whether you’re living in a motorhome, traveling with a trailer, or you’re in a fifth wheel like we are, the RV lifestyle affords us the opportunity to take our home with us wherever we go.